When will you ship my order?
Unless specified, we‘ll ship your order in two business days (excluding pre-orders or group buys). We will also mention this part in the order confirmation email. Once the shipping company picked up your order, we will upload the tracking number ASAP, you will receive a tracking number email. Or, you can log in to your account on our website (if you created an account) to check your order status.
If you didn’t receive a tracking number email more than 5 business days since you placed your order; Or if you didn’t receive any order confirmation email after you placed your order. Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the estimated time of arrival?
The estimated time of arrival depends on local delivery and customs clearance, which we cannot fully control. Here are the ETA vary by destination:
- US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Mexico: 5 to 7 business days.
- Europe, Brazil: Around 10 to 20 business days via Yuntrack.
- Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam: Around 10 to 15 business days via Com1Express.
- Hong Kong, Macao: Around 3 to 7 business days via SF Express.
- Israel: Around 7 business days via DHL Express.
- Bahrain, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, UAE: Around 10 to 20 business days via Yuntrack.
- Rest of the world: Around 10 business days.
Can I revise my order?
Once we shipped out your order, we cannot revise anything, so please email email@example.com asap with your order number and order email for any revision, including the address, or order items, we will see how we can help if the shipping company has not picked up your parcel.
VAT or import tax included?
Our product price does NOT include VAT or import tax of your shipping destination. We’ll try our best to declare a comparatively reasonable value for the product, please let us know if the customs reach out for anything, and we may provide our suggestion if possible. If you have further questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can you declare the parcel as a gift?
No, the shipping company does not accept declaring your parcel as a gift for customs clearance.
Additional shipping requirement
For Korea🇰🇷, we require your personal customs code as requested by the Korean customs clearance.
Para o Brasil🇧🇷, e obrigatoriamente que forneca o numero do CPF ou CNPJ no campo do endereco. (we are required to provide either your CPF (format: xxx.xxx.xxx-xx) or company’s CNPJ (format: xx.xxx.xxx/xxxx-xx). Otherwise, we’re not allowed to ship out your parcel.)
For Indonesia🇮🇩, we require your Indonesia Tax ID (NPWP), or ID Number (NIK-Nomor Induk Kependudukan), or Indonesia Driver’s License as per requested by DHL and Customs. Please make sure the document holder name is the same as recipient name on shipping information.
For Japan 日本🇯🇵, お名前や住所など注文に必要な情報は英語にご記入ください。
In order to make sure a smooth delivery, please try to fill in your city and zip code and try to match it with DHL's system, we can only ship if your address is accepted by the DHL system (fill in wherever a place as shipping origin is fine if necessary).
Additional/remote area shipping fee
DHL will charge us $35 additional fee if the destination is Puerto Rico, Guam, US Virgin Islands, we will email to ask for this fee before shipping.
The shipping fee does NOT include any additional costs if the zip code is included in the DHL Remote Area list on the DHL website, we will email to ask for $35 additional cost if necessary (Search your shipping destination's name and you'll see remote area code) to check.
You can provide us with an alternative address that is not in DHL Remote Area list to avoid this fee.
Additional notice about shipping
This is your responsibility to help with successful order delivery. There are several situations in that the parcel will be returned to the shipping company’s country of origin warehouse:
- We will contact the client ASAP if we receive any notification from our shipping company that your parcel is stuck in customs due to any custom clearance reasons. If the client does not provide any necessary information within 48 HOURS that is required by the customs (such as tax payment) in a timely manner. The parcel will be returned to the shipping company’s country of origin warehouse. If the client wants to re-ship the parcel, you may need to pay an additional fee (according to the bill from our shipping company). If you decided not to get the parcel at your own discretion, you may need to carry the burden of a return shipping fee (according to the bill from our shipping company). We will refund the retail price (not including the shipping fee if paid when you placed your order) after the deduction of the return shipping fee.
- We will contact the client ASAP once we receive any notification from our shipping company that either the delivery address or phone number is incorrect. However, if the client does not reply to our inquiry promptly, it will lead to the failure of the parcel delivery. The client may need to carry the burden of additional fee for re-delivery.
- After the customer received the product, if it is not related to a product quality problem and the customer wants to return the product, the customer needs to request it within 7 days upon product/parcel arrival, and the customer needs to cover the return shipping cost. Once we received the product in our warehouse, we will issue a refund for the product cost to where you paid in 7 business days.
If it appears as "Delivered" on the shipping company’s website (e.g.: DHL) for more than 1 (one) month, the delivery details on the shipping company’s website will be deleted. The courier will not provide any compensation to us for these orders, that's why we can't provide any refund if the client does not inform us to investigate the parcel via email 1 (one) month after it has been "Delivered" on the shipping company’s website.
To avoid a return of a shipment, customers are required to provide their full name in the information form. The cost of the return will be the responsibility of the customer if the name in the form is incomplete.
Can you ship to my destination?
We ship our product internationally except for the destinations listed below:
*Destinations NOT covered by us: Afghanistan, Åland Islands, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Armenia, Aruba, Ascension Island, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, British Indian Ocean Territory, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Caribbean Netherlands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Comoros, Congo - Brazzaville, Congo - Kinshasa, Cook Islands, Curaçao, Cyprus, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Fiji, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Iraq, Isle of Man, Jersey, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Malawi, Mali, Martinique, Mauritania, Mayotte, Monaco, Mongolia, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, Northern Ireland, Palestinian Territories, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Pitcairn Islands, Réunion, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, San Marino, São Tomé & Príncipe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Sint Maarten, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands, South Sudan, Spain (Balears Province, Las Palmas, and Santa Cruz de Tenerife), St. Barthélemy, St. Helena, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Martin, St. Pierre & Miquelon, St. Vincent & Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks & Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, U.S. Outlying Islands, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Wallis & Futuna, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
We can't ship to APO, DPO, FPO addresses, and PO boxes. We don't ship to forwarding addresses. For additional questions, shoot us an email at email@example.com