Lemokey products are covered by a warranty (excluding Gift Cards). Unless otherwise explicitly stated in documents provided in connection with the purchase, the warranty period is twelve (12) months. For all warranty claims, valid proof of purchase is required (showing order number, order website, order email, date of purchase, and product purchased).
If your product is not purchased on lemokey.com, please contact the original reseller to honor your warranty claim first as this could be more efficient and convenient for you, we’re happy to assist you further if necessary.
The warranty period starts when the product(s) is delivered to the first end-user. This warranty does not extend to any product whose serial number has been defaced or altered, just as the warranty will cease if you make modifications in the software not authorized by Lemokey.
The warranty covers all defects compared to the specification of the product in question, that may arise in the product within the above-mentioned warranty period, however, with the exceptions set out below.
The following are NOT covered by the warranty:
- Accessories and spare parts (including but not limited to cables, carrying case etc.) are sold separately i.e. not bundled with a Lemokey product.
- Defects that have been caused by disassembling our product, wrongful use, improper installation, non-factory repairs/modifications, or improper adjustment of the product, or neglect, including but not limited to “burn-in”, and similar wrongful use.
- Defects that have been caused by lightning, fire, water, or other events of force majeure.
- Defects in consumables, (i.e. components that are expected to require regular replacement including without limitation: carrying case, cables, etc.) or use beyond the expected lifetime of the consumable in question.
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear, especially for leather product/s.
- Items that are prone to wear and tear, such as the keycaps and palm rests, will be covered by our three (3) month warranty.
- Any cosmetic packaging damage caused by transportation.
How does the warranty work?
You may contact email@example.com if a defect covered by the warranty arises in your product within the warranty period.
You MUST provide the following information in order to make your warranty claim works:
- Valid proof of purchase (showing order number, order website, order email, date of purchase, and product purchased)
- An image or video showing the product problem complies with our warranty policy.
Our customer service team will check and attempt to remotely fix the issue. Lemokey will honor the warranty of our keyboards by one of the following methods at our discretion:
- Defects of keyboards have been caused by manufacturing: We will only replace the defective parts of the keyboard, not the whole keyboard, as it's highly customizable and easy to be rebuilt.
- Defects of keyboards have been caused by disassembling our product, improper installation, non-factory repairs/modifications, improper adjustment of the product, or neglect, including but not limited to “burn-in”, and similar wrongful use: We will NOT offer free service. We only offer PAID service to replace the defective parts at your own cost (including the cost of parts, shipping fee, and tax if applicable).
We guarantee our service, including replacement parts, for 90 days OR the remaining term of your keyboard warranty, whichever is longer. We offer this whenever you get customer service from us.
Lemokey products marked as being a special or a limited edition cannot be guaranteed in case of replacement to be replaced with an identical product.
The warranty does not cover the costs of consequential damage or indirect loss or any related expense of claiming under the warranty, such as loss from the inability to operate the product. Products that are developed especially for use in the location in which they are sold, e.g. due to varying transmission systems and approval demands, are not covered by this warranty if defects or malfunctions are caused by the usage of the product in another location.
If the client found that the product or color is not what you ordered, please help to provide a photo to include the product and tracking number written/printed on paper, then, email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days after the order is delivered.
My order appears as "Delivered" on the shipping company’s website but I didn’t receive the parcel.
If it appears as "Delivered" on the shipping company’s website (e.g.: DHL) for more than 1 (one) month, the delivery details on the shipping company’s website will be deleted. The courier will not provide any compensation to us for these orders, that's why we can't provide any refund if the client does not inform us via email to investigate the parcel 25 consecutive days after it has been shown as "Delivered" on the shipping company’s website.
If a customer received the product and the customer wants to return the product not because of a product quality problem, please check our Return policy here.
Note: Please be cautious when you decide to apply DHL's “no signature required delivery" service since packages could be missing and Lemokey is not responsible for this.
For additional questions, email email@example.com.